Download Air Quality Engineer II Job Description
Open until filled
The Maricopa Association of Governments seeks candidates for an Air Quality Engineer II with a computer modeling background. Duties include application of air quality models for ozone and particulate matter, performing weather research and forecasting (WRF) modeling systems. Experience using emissions models such as MOVES and EDMS and photochemical grid or dispersion models such as CMAQ, CAMx or AERMOD is preferred. Familiarity with LINUX, FORTRAN or C programming and GIS software is desired. A Bachelor degree in meteorology, environmental engineering or a related field is required. A Master degree in a related filed is preferred.
Salary range is $56,274 to $84,411 (grade: 33), depending on skills and experience. Excellent benefits package, including participation in the Arizona State Retirement System.
MAG is an equal opportunity employer.
Please use the links provided on this page to download an employment application. To be considered, please send a completed application, cover letter and resume to the Maricopa Association of Governments, Attn: HR, 302 N. 1st Ave, #200, Phoenix, AZ 85003, fax to (602) 254-6490 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download MAG Employment Application
- Do not change the format or layout of this form.
- After downloading the form, if you have any questions or problems, please request assistance.
- Answer all questions completely.
- Complete and include all supplemental forms requested.
- Read all information on this application.
- If you are mailing or faxing this form, please type or print neatly in ink.
- If you are completing this form electronically, please make sure to save changes to the PDF before attaching it to the return e-mail.