Download Continuum of Care Intern Job Description
The MAG Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Intern will work closely with the Human Services Planner on operating the region’s Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Program under the requirements and guidance of the HEARTH Act. The intern will be responsible for administrative duties, assistance with homeless services planning, monitoring, meeting facilitation, and project coordination.
The CoC Program Intern will be able to work closely with a network of non-profit providers administering homeless assistance programs. Assist in the development and oversight of a program monitoring protocol. Oversee the community’s annual Point in Time count. Analyze data and organize, prepare, and make presentations at public meetings.
- Administrative tasks such as meeting set up, minutes, document printing, and record-keeping.
- Data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Assist with the development of a regional housing inventory, point-in-time street and shelter count report, and regional gaps analysis.
- Assist with staffing the Youth Advisory Council.
- Assist with coordinating and implementing a housing and service system to meet the needs of the homeless population in the Continuum of Care.
- Assist with annual HUD application process and compliance activities.
For more information and to download an application, please use the links provided on this page. Send completed application, resume, and cover letter to HR, Maricopa Association of Governments, 302 North 1st Avenue, Suite 300, Phoenix, Arizona 85003; e-mail to email@example.com; OR fax to (602) 254-6490. EOE
Download MAG Employment Application
- Do not change the format or layout of this form.
- After downloading the form, if you have any questions or problems, please request assistance.
- Answer all questions completely.
- Complete and include all supplemental forms requested.
- Read all information on this application.
- If you are mailing or faxing this form, please type or print neatly in ink.
- If you are completing this form electronically, please make sure to save changes to the PDF before attaching it to the return e-mail.