The Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) is seeking a Web specialist to manage the agency’s comprehensive website and affiliate sites, and to oversee development, design and implementation of a new website based on the dotnetnuke (DNN/Evoq) content management system. Duties include porting previous content to the new website, creating new templates and modules, and providing content management training to staff as needed. Primary duties include managing, maintaining, editing and updating the agency website daily with a complex variety of content, including meeting notices, agendas, calendar listings, press releases, electronic documents, data, maps, and more. Implement new technology, including mobile applications, social media platforms and multimedia solutions. Responsible for creating content and graphics that provide a public face for all digital communications in a way that is aesthetically pleasing, functional, interactive and navigable. Determine new web enhancements and applications. Design and produce other graphics materials such as logos, presentations, planning documents, brochures, illustrations, newsletters, displays and other print media.
- Specialist II Salary Range 53,594-80,391
- Specialist III Salary Range 62,042-93,063
For more information and to download an application, please use the links provided on this page. Send completed application, resume, and cover letter to HR, Maricopa Association of Governments, 302 North 1st Avenue, Suite 300, Phoenix, Arizona 85003; e-mail to email@example.com; OR fax to (602) 254-6490. EOE
Click here to view full Web Specialist Job Description
Click here to download MAG Employment Application
- Do not change the format or layout of this form.
- After downloading the form, if you have any questions or problems, please request assistance.
- Answer all questions completely.
- Complete and include all supplemental forms requested.
- Read all information on this application.
- If you are mailing or faxing this form, please type or print neatly in ink.
- If you are completing this form electronically, please make sure to save changes to the PDF before attaching it to the return e-mail.