Download Regional Economic Development Specialist II Job Description
The Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) is seeking a high-achieving, team-oriented professional to support its efforts in the Adminstration Division as a Regional Economic Development Specialist II.
The position is responsible for working with the Regional Program Manager on special projects and events with an international focus. The position will assist in coordinating and implementing projects that support the Economic Development Committee. The candidate must be fluent in Spanish and have an understanding of the regional economies in Mexico and Arizona. Excellent policy writing, presentation, interpersonal and multitasking skills required. Knowledge regarding international trade and foreign direct investment is a plus. Salary is competitive and dependent upon experience, plus an excellent benefits package and state retirement program. Salary Range $53,594 - $80,391.
Download MAG Employment Application
- Do not change the format or layout of this form.
- After downloading the form, if you have any questions or problems, please request assistance.
- Answer all questions completely.
- Complete and include all supplemental forms requested.
- Read all information on this application.
- If you are mailing or faxing this form, please type or print neatly in ink.
- If you are completing this form electronically, please make sure to save changes to the PDF before attaching it to the return e-mail.