The MAG High Capacity Transit Plan will:
- The feasibility of commuter rail along existing rail corridors.
- Identify other high capacity alternatives for existing rail corridors where commuter rail is not feasible.
- Identify new high capacity transit corridors in areas without existing rail corridors.
- Create a regional high capacity transit system plan.
- Develop an action/implementation plan to identify roles and responsibilities.
Download a PDF version of the MAG High Capacity Transit Final Report here.
Get e-mail updates when this information changes / Learn more...