Maricopa Regional Continuum of Care
Tackling the issue of homelessness will take a consistent effort from all of us. The Continuum of Care (CoC) program is a national program designed to promote communitywide commitment to ending homelessness.
The Continuum of Care Board plans for the region, convenes diverse stakeholders that address and are impacted by homelessness, and makes regional policy recommendations to local leaders. Board members represent a diverse perspective including individuals who experienced homelessness, work in homelessness, and are impacted by homelessness.
Staffed by the Maricopa Association of Governments since 1999, the Continuum of Care has received over $400 million of funding and now supports more than 31 homeless assistance programs in 11 different agencies.
Continuum of Care Vision
Our vision is a region committed to antiracism, free of discrimination, where all people have a safe place to call home.
Continuum of Care Mission
The mission of the Maricopa Regional Continuum of Care is to unite and ignite our communities to prevent and end homelessness.
Top 6 Values
- Data Driven: We use quality data to make decisions and drive results.
- Solutions Focused: We focus on solutions and deliver results with a sense of urgency.
- Equitable Outcomes: We provide individualized services so each person can end their homelessness regardless of barriers.
- Inclusive: We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and incorporate people with lived experience to share their knowledge, wisdom and expertise.
- Nimble: We take risks and seize opportunities for innovation.
- Excellence: We are fully committed and accountable to excellence.